Alhambra, Leon and Leon SC took the top commendations
The SEAT range has been voted ‘best buy’ in numerous categories in the February issue of WhatCar? magazine.
The Leon, Mii, Ibiza and Alhambra have all received praise in various best buy reviews including:
- Alhambra: the best buy MPV above £22,000
- Leon: the best buy family car up to £15,000
- Leon SC: the best buy coupe up to £25,000
- Mii: ‘good to drive’ in the best buy city cars
- Ibiza SC FR: ‘good economy’ in the best buy hot hatches
Here’s what WhatCar? had to say about its best buy winners:
Alhambra: “Incredibly roomy and practical, yet relatively affordable. It’s refined and comfortable, too.”
Leon: “The engine is refined, running costs are low and S trim has a decent amount of equipment.”
Leon SC: “It’s quick, agile, economical and excellent value. There’s good space for people and bags.”
Read about SEAT’s success in the best buy feature in the February issue of WhatCar? magazine, out now.