At W Livingstone Ltd, we understand the importance of technical expertise in operating an effective Service Department.
We continually invest in the latest equipment for maintenance and fault finding. With SEAT being part of the Volkswagen Group, our training and equipment give us the expertise to also service, repair and maintain cars within other Brands of the Group such as Skoda, Volkswagen and Audi.
Service Reception Staff
- Service Advisor – Kelly Wells
- Service Advisor – Louise Smith
- Service Manager – Sandy Cochran
- Customer Service Director – Jan Livingstone
Maintenance is an essential part of car ownership. Our fixed price service and maintenance ensures no surprises and keeps a tight rein on your budget. We have highlighted some key maintenance cost below.
For more information on the programme download our customer information leaflet.
These costs are based on SEAT cars. We will, wherever possible match these prices for other makes of car – just ask our Reception Team
- 1st annual service £189
- 2nd annual service £239 inc FREE SEAT Roadside Assistance* worth £245
- Minor Service £169 inc FREE SEAT Roadside Assistance* (every 12 months / 10,000 miles)
- Major Service £289 inc FREE SEAT Roadside Assistance* (every 24 months / 20,000 miles)
- MOT only £49 – save 28% on RRP
- Air-conditioning refresh £29
- Air-conditioning service from only £69 (re-gas & refresh, every 2 years)
- Front or rear brake pads / shoe replacement only £129 (excludes specialist braking systems)
- Front pads & disc replacement only £299 (excludes specialist brakng systems)
- Rear pads & disc replacement only £229 (excludes specialist braking systems)
- Cambelt kit replacement petrol/diesel £339 / £399 (inc. 5 year SEAT warranty)
- Water pump replacement £80**
- AdBlue replenishment £39
- Alloy wheel refurbishment £69
- Paintless dent removal £59
- Wiper blades (front pair) £39
- Exterior bulb fitting £5
- Wiper blade fitting – FREE!
If you would like a quote for any repair or maintenance not listed above please give our Service Reception a call on 01698 225055 or click here to request a quote
What’s best for you
- While you wait? We offer several waiting times during the day. If you would like to wait while we work on your car, please let us know when you’re making the booking and we’ll arrange a time that suits you.
- Courtesy car? For only £13.50 per day, book one our courtesy cars. The cost includes comprehensive insurance***, all we ask is that you replace the fuel you have used.
- Collect and deliver or courtesy lift? If you live or work locally and want a run home or for us to drop the car back to you, just let us know. If you want dropped off at the train station and collected after a hard days shopping, please just ask. We’ll always try our best to help.
*As an added incentive, we are offering every SEAT owner free SEAT Roadside Assistance with every minor or major service. This cover, currently managed for SEAT by the AA, gives you peace of mind cover in the event of a breakdown.
Two to fifteen year-old cars (24-180 months at the time of service)
- Roadside assistance
- Home start
- Recovery to a SEAT Dealer
- Onward travel
- UK & European cover
All policies include protection against self-induced faults , such as being locked out of the car, putting the wrong fuel in the car and punctures. The policies are valid for 12 months from the date of the service.
Fixed price servicing is available to retail customers only for vehicles that are 1 year to 15 years old. All prices are inclusive of parts, oil, labour and VAT. SEAT parts come with a 2 year parts and labour warranty. (cambelts include a 5 year warranty)This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. *** We need sight of your driving license which must be in your current address and will check for endorsements with DVLA. Terms & conditions & insurance restrictions apply. Please ask for details. ** special price when water pump replaced with cambelt replacement