SEAT has launched a national scrappage incentive to help owners of any pre-Euro 5 and older diesel cars trade up to new, latest technology, EU6 diesel or petrol models.
The incentive will run until the end of the year. It’s designed to support owners of older cars to move into vehicles with the latest engine technology and lower emission cars.
What models can be purchased?
The following models are available on the scrappage incentive scheme.
|Model||Scrappage incentive (inc VAT)|
How will it work?
Owners of qualifying vehicles from any manufacturer can trade in their current diesel vehicle and receive scrappage incentive support from SEAT to purchase a new SEAT. These support amounts replace any part-exchange value and the incentive cannot be combined with any other retail campaign offers.
Who can qualify?
Retail customers that are eligible for the scrappage incentive must meet these old and new car criteria:
Old car to trade in
- Pre-Euro 5 diesel passenger cars registered on or before 31 December 2009.
- The customer must have owned the vehicle for six months or more
- All qualifying vehicles traded in will be permanently taken off the road and scrapped.
New car to purchase
- Must be a new SEAT EU6 petrol or diesel model sale.
- The new car must be registered in the same name (first name and surname) as the V5C (logbook) of the vehicle being traded in
Scrappage finance offer
To further support eligible customers, SEAT Finance has set up some specific finance offers for scrappage as follows:
- 5.9% APR Personal contract Plan which includes a 2 year free service plan
- 6.9% APR hire purchase
For further details of this scheme please contact our Sales Team on 01698 225055 or enquire here.
These great offers are an alternative to a raft of other outstanding promotions available on these and many more cars in the SEAT range:
- Save an extra £500 with our November Test Drive Campaign
- Save an extra £1,000 with our Daylight Savings event
- Save £1,000 with our loyalty reward offer
- Save £2,000 on New SEAT Mii City cars
- Save up to £3,000 on the All-New Ibiza and get FREE insurance
- Free insurance on all Ibiza models
- Save up to £3,750 on award winning Leon
- Save £1,500 on the stunning new SEAT Arona
- Save up to £1,500 on the new SEAT Ateca with 4.9% APR Personal Contract Plan
- Save £3,500 on SEAT Toledo and get 4.9% APR Personal Contract Plan
- Save £2,500 on your SEAT new Alhambra with 5.9% APR Personal Contract Plan
- The SEAT Scrappage Programme
- 3 Years Servicing on SEAT Alhambra for only £99
- 3 years free Servicing on SEAT Toledo
- 5 year new car warranty now available
- Free Tyre Safety Check
The scrappage incentive is not available in combination with any other retail offers; it is not available with supported finance, sales supports, cash alternatives, free insurance, loyalty bonuses, test drive or web vouchers. Support amount varies by model, as listed above. Support amounts stated include VAT.
Alhambra, Ateca and Arona (when open for ordering) are excluded from the incentive. New vehicles must be handed over and registered by 31 March 2018.