Customers can now extend the manufacturer’s warranty by up to two years when buying a new SEAT, giving them peace of mind against the cost of unexpected repair bills, and it could increase the resale value on their cars.
All SEAT cars are currently covered by a three-year, 60,000-mile manufacturer’s warranty. Customers buying a new SEAT can now extend this cover to:
- Four years or 75,000 miles, whichever is sooner
- Five years or 90,000 miles, whichever is sooner
Why should customers extend their warranties?
- Competitively priced (see price table below)
- Replicates the original manufacturer’s warranty for up to two further years
- No limit to the number of warranty claims
- No excess
- Repairs carried out by a member of the SEAT authorised network
- SEAT genuine parts always used
- Policy cover is for the car, so it is fully transferable to new owners if the car is sold – enhancing its resale value
- Customers using finance to buy their new SEATs can add the cost of the additional cover to their finance plans, and spread the payments over several years.
inc VAT **
|Mii||4 years / 75,000 miles||£149||£262|
|5 years / 90,000 miles||£269||£524|
|Ibiza||4 years / 75,000 miles||£209||£403|
|5 years / 90,000 miles||£359||£759|
|New Toledo||4 years / 75,000 miles||£249||£279|
|5 years / 90,000 miles||£429||£559|
|New Leon||4 years / 75,000 miles||£259||£433|
|5 years / 90,000 miles||£439||£819|
|Altea||4 years / 75,000 miles||£269||£418|
|5 years / 90,000 miles||£449||£789|
*whichever is sooner
**Quotes obtained in January 2013 from online research conducted on Warranty Direct and Warranty Wise websites. The prices are indicative and may vary depending on parameters chosen, such as engine, size, mileage, excess, max labour rate allowed, type of garage chosen etc, and may not be directly comparable with SEAT’s single cover
How do I add an extended manufacturer’s warranty to a customer’s new SEAT?
The extended manufacturer’s warranty is only available for new SEATs and must be ordered before vehicle registration. We cannot add warranties after registration because it will breach FSA regulations and have different tax implications.
Customers will receive confirmation of their policies by email, if provided, or post within 28 days of purchase. For more information on these extended warranties, please see our customer leaflet
If you want to buy an extended manufacturer’s warranty after you have bought a new SEAT?
SEAT’s extended manufacturer’s warranty is only available at the time of ordering a new SEAT and the policy documentation must be completed before the vehicle is registered. We cannot add policies after a vehicle has been registered because it will breach FCA regulations and carry different tax implications.
There are a number of extended warranty products available for vehicles that are three years old or more. These are sold through Mondial Assistance (UK limited) and underwritten by AGA international SA. Details can be found on www.seatonlinewarranty.co.uk or by calling 0845 641 9703.
These great offers are in addition to a raft of other outstanding promotions available on these and many more cars in the SEAT range:
- Save up to £3,250 & 4 years 7.3% APR personal contract plan on SEAT Mii
- Save up to £3,545 & 4 years 6.9% APR personal contract plan on SEAT Ibiza models
- Save up to £750 with our Tarraco Conquest Bonus
- Save up to £5,500 & 4 years 6.8% APR personal contract plan on SEAT Leon models
- Save up to £2,500 & 4 years 6.8% APR Personal Contract Plan on the SEAT Arona
- Save up to £3,250 & 6.8% APR Personal Contract Plan on SEAT Ateca models
- Save up to £2,500 & 4 year 6.7% APR personal contract plan on SEAT Alhambra models
- Save up to £4,050 & 4 year 6.7% APR personal contract plan on new SEAT Tarraco models
- Spread the cost with our Fixed Price Service plans
- 5 year new car warranty now available
- 2 Years Servicing for only £149
- Free Tyre Safety Check