SEAT Ibiza 5Dr
5 door hatchback super mini
The new generation of SEAT’s most successful car to date is here.
The new Ibiza captures the heart with its young, emotional design and fun-to-drive character, and convinces the head with its innovative technology and improved functionality and quality.
The new line-up offers enormous breadth to meet almost every demand – from the compact and sporty three-door Ibiza SC to the dynamic and universally popular five-door Ibiza and the elegantly practical Ibiza ST estate car, today’s Ibiza has something for everyone.
Design has long been one of the Ibiza’s strengths – consistently named as the most important reason for purchase by customers. And this is set to become even more apparent in future – with its modern, fresh look, the new Ibiza marks a further significant development of the SEAT design identity and prepares the way for future models.
- Headlights have been reshaped. Design elements inside the clusters are similar to those found on Alhambra and the recently updated Exeo. Opt for bi-xenon headlights and you’ll get LED daytime running lights too, for an even bolder appearance
- The front grille is smaller and sharper than the previous-generation Ibiza’s, similar to that found on the new Mii
- Front fog lights, where fitted, take on a rectangular shape, adding to the sharp new look of the front end
- All models now get the sporty downward-facing lower grille that was previously only a feature of FR and Cupra models
- The revised bonnet features a strong central crease line – a key design cue taken from the IBE and IBL concept cars
- Taillights have been redesigned. The curved and semi-circular elements of the previous model have been replaced with sharper lines, including a large boomerang shape which matches the design of the Leon FR
- FR models gain distinctive LED taillights, which are also available on SE models as part of the optional bi-xenon headlights pack
- Rear bumper now has sharper lines that trace the rear diffuser
Extending from the ultra-efficient Ibiza Ecomotive with an amazingly low 92 g/km of CO2 to the exceptionally sporty Ibiza FR with its muscular 150 PS, the extensive line-up offers impressive performance at every turn.
The 5 door and ST derivatives of Ibiza are available in 3 trim levels.
Great offers on special edition SEAT Ibiza Toca
Available across all three body styles it ticks all the right boxes for affordability. As the name suggests, air conditioning is standard, along with an MP3-compatible CD player with steering-wheel column controls and an aux-in port. It also has remote central locking, a volumetric alarm and a steering wheel that adjusts for reach and rake.
The SE adds plenty of creature comforts, and is likely to remain the biggest seller in the range. Specification highlights include 15-inch alloy wheels, front fog lights, leather steering wheel and trip computer.
Given the appeal for this trim level, this generous and sporty specification is now available across many different engine sizes. This means a more affordable FR proposition but with all the aggressive, bespoke styling you would expect from an FR product. This also means that the practical Ibiza ST is available as an FR for the first time. As well as featuring the trademark FR aesthetics inside and out, these models get 16-inch alloy wheels, cruise control, ESP, twin exhaust pipes and LED taillights on top of the standard SE equipment.
Experience this fabulous car for yourself. Take a test drive in the new SEAT Ibiza by calling 01698 225 055 or fill out the test drive request form