4 door executive saloon
An executive car at a visionary price, the SEAT Exeo undercuts its competitors by combining the plush cabin design of the Audi with the finesse of SEAT’s flowing bodywork.
Here is a car that is built to last – SEAT’s world class engineering has produced a solid saloon car interior with an elegant body and a confident poise on the road.
The SEAT Exeo is a tremendous achievement. It boasts a generous 460 litres of boot space, plus many technological advancements that have been specifically added to create a more comfortable driving experience.
Beyond cruise control, steering wheel-mounted audio controls, dual zone climate control and remote central locking, the SEAT Exeo has,
- An advanced air re-circulation system powered by solar panels in the sun roof that prevents heat-build up whilst you are away from the car.
- Double thickness door windows to keep noise out of the car, giving you complete control over your environment.
- Built-in air-quality sensors to protect the car’s atmosphere, and prevent noxious gases from entering.
- Sweeping Xenon Plus headlights that provide an impressively even beam in front of the car, as well as swivelling to aid illumination whilst cornering.
- A volumetric alarm with tilt-sensor for additional security.
- Heated anti-frost electric door mirrors.
- Substantial safety features, including six airbags and a rear-seat top-tethering system for children.
If that’s not enough, consider the Style and Sport Exeo versions. But hear it from an objective reviewer:
“You barely hear the excellent engines. The 143 PS diesel is a gutsy performer that averages more than 50mpg and attracts a lowly 19% company car tax rating. The cheaper Exeo models are priced temptingly, and leasing rates should be competitive too. They look even better value when you factor in their standard-fit equipment.”
“Exeo… a lot of car for the cash.”
Experience this fabulous car for yourself. Take a test drive in the new SEAT Exeo by calling 01698 225 055 or fill out the test drive request form